Life after the Peace Corps. The next chapter begins.....

...At My New Home at Heritage Point

Monday, July 5, 2010

Meet the Newest Addition to the Family

On Friday, Miss Kitty became the newest addition to my Belize home. Miss Kitty has lived with three other Peace Corps volunteers over the last five years, and agreed to move from Belmopan to Belize City to live with me. She has refused to tell me her age, but I think she is about six years old. She is very mellow and sweet and loves to be scratched on the head. As you can see, she has already made herself at home on the sofa (though she is still trying out the bed, under the bed, the chair, under the chair, against the wall in the kitchen and in the closet.) It's nice to come home and have her meet me at the door with a welcome home "meow" and I hope she likes living here as much as I like having her here.

No comments: