Life after the Peace Corps. The next chapter begins.....

...At My New Home at Heritage Point

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I've rejoined the 21st Century!

Well, I not only got wireless internet connected at my house this week, but through the miracle of a VPN (virtual personal network - whatever that is!), I am now on Skype. My address is jane.house2, and since we're two hours different in time, we can talk AND see each other any morning from 8-10 am, and in the evening after 7pm, Eastern time. Yesterday, I held my computer and gave my Dad, Kadi and David, Jill and Cristy a walking tour of my house and yard. Peoples, the dog, even put his nose up to the screen and introduced himself. It was pretty amazing, and I almost felt like they were here with me! So, if you're not on Skype, sign up for it and give me a call sometime!

No comments: